Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Idea

How would you all feel about this blog becoming a Facebook group instead of using Blogger? I've been pondering about it with a friend for the last twenty minutes and I've come up with these conclusions:

Pros:
Much easier communication
Ability to directly invite other people (without having to make a useless account)

Cons:
Less of a custom design (practically none)
Less of a chance of "outside" people becoming involved.

To me, it sounds like a great idea now that I think about it more. If I were to make the group 'Secret', it would ensure that we have a positive community by only inviting people that would positively contribute to it. The blog would still function in the same way. Admins posting and members commenting. This could work out. If you all do agree, please comment. If nothing too against this idea is brought up, I will very likely create this group tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

  1. I agree.
    It'd be pretty convenient to use facebook. I'm on pretty often so I'm more likely to see posts on there.

    ReplyDelete