Monday, January 16, 2012

Some call me The Dreamer

Some call me The Dreamer. But everyone calls me Daniel Saenz. This is where I'll be collaborating and diving into some deep discussions with y'all about every topic imaginable, and then some. My mind is full of junk but eventually you'll find an entire section worthy of discussion. It would be my pleasure to slowly, or quickly, unlock all my knowledge just for your pleasure so feel free to stimulate any discussion to the max. I know I will be. Additionally, I will be most sincere about everything we discuss unless the situation calls for humor, in which case I will be much obliged. All in all this should be a fun and very interesting experience for the both of us. Well now that you know what I'm about, Lets begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment