Saturday, January 14, 2012

What this is all about.

Himynameistony. This is my blog. I made it mainly to share my thoughts on many things, but also as a good way to record my views of life to see if and how they evolve as I age. I will post about multiple things including religion, society, philosophy, books, movies, music, current events, politics, history and many other things. Basically, everything that I find interesting and worthwhile in this life. If you're following this and you're ever interested in something I post, please feel the need to comment back because I'm always interested in learning someone else's viewpoints. My goal is to make this blog a productive mini-community where people can discuss things that aren't usually discussed in person with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment